Prosthodontics is the ADA-Recognized Specialty of Implant, Esthetic, and Reconstructive Dentistry.
Implantology is not an ADA-Recognized Specialty but rather an integral part of Prosthodontics.
Services we offer include:
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Crowns & Bridgework, to Replace Large Amounts of Lost Tooth Structure
- Tooth Extraction When a Tooth is Hopelessly Damaged or Decayed
- Surgical Placement of Dental Implants
- Restoration of Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting in Preparation for Dental Implants
- Repair of Unsatisfactory Implants
- Removal of Failed Implants
- General Dental Services are available in this office by other dental professionals